Dr. Linda Jackson
Dr. Jackson’s colleagues describe her as gentle and caring, with the patience of a saint. She is knowledgeable, thorough, and a good listener. She has been a Pet Medical Center staff veterinarian since 1996.
- Veterinary School: Mississippi State University, 1995
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- California Veterinary Medical Association
- Southern California Veterinary Medical Association
- Canine and feline medicine
- Senior and geriatric cats and dogs
- End-of-life care
After 13 years of working at Pet Medical Center, many of the families I see are on their second or third generation of pets. Only general practice allows this kind of “family practice” relationship. I welcome the most challenging cases, the grumpiest cats, and high-energy dogs.
Return to staff index