Dr. Rebecca Florio
A Pet Medical Center staff veterinarian since 1996, Dr. Florio’s colleagues say she’s intelligent, skilled, efficient, humorous, and confident. Dr. Florio primarily sees patients at Pet Medical Center – Chatoak and occasionally at Pet Medical Center – West Hills.
- Veterinary School: University of California at Davis, 1993
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- California Veterinary Medical Association
- Southern California Veterinary Medical Association
- Arthritis and pain management
- Soft tissue surgery
- Stem cell treatment for arthritis
- Allergies and ear infections
I was born in Illinois and grew up in the Central Valley of California. At Pet Medical Center, I love providing outstanding care for my patients in my primary areas of interest. I enjoy long-distance trail riding in my spare time.
Return to staff index