Dr. Cynthia Binder
Dr. Binder has been a Pet Medical Center staff veterinarian since 2012. Dr. Binder sees patients at Pet Medical Center-Chatoak and Pet Medical Center-West Hills. We know that you will find her to be dedicated, enthusiastic, and caring.
Veterinary School: University of California at Davis - 1993
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- California Veterinary Medical Association
- Santa Barbara/Ventura Veterinary Medical Association
- Arthritis and pain management
- Soft tissue surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Stem cell treatment for arthritis
- Exotics/small furry critters
- Quality senior care for dogs and cats (Hospice)
Born and raised in Northern California, I have been in Southern California the last 20 years. I really enjoy forming long-term personal relationships with my clients and their furry “children.” I also enjoy the variety that comes with working with exotic pets. In my free time I ride horses in dressage and on the trail, and I work my German Shepherds in sheep herding and agility. My German Shepherds and I also do community service through pet therapy visits.
Return to staff index