Pet Medical Center welcomes you. Since the doors opened in 1965, we have enjoyed meeting and caring for the dogs and cats in our neighborhood. Our very experienced veterinary staff of 11 doctors and 40 support persons looks forward to welcoming you and your cherished pet to our veterinary practice. You can be certain that your cat or dog will receive the very best veterinary care available.
- Pet Medical Center is one of the largest practices in the San Fernando Valley.
- Appointments are available 7 days a week.
- Pet Wellness exams and vaccinations for cats and dogs.
- Pet dental exams and treatment.
- Separate waiting areas for cats and dogs at the Chatoak location.
- Veterinary surgery, including orthopedic, laparoscopic and laser procedures.
- Pets that need hospitalization receive care with a veterinarian and support staff on duty at Pet Medical Center — Chatoak 24 hours a day.
- Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
- Therapeutic Laser Treatment: No other practice in the area provides this.
- Emergency veterinary care for dogs and cats is available from 7:00 a.m. until midnight, 7 days a week.
- Click here to download New Client Registration Form.
We Love Cats!
Pet Medical Center welcomes you and your cat. We Love Cats!. Three of our veterinarians have a special interest in feline medicine and behavior. We encourage you to bring your feline friend to us for regular examinations. You can be comfortable knowing that your cat is in good hands.